Well, today was Jase's big day! It was his turn to finally get braces put on his teeth! He was so excited but yet a little anxious. He did super! The question will be..... How will he feel tonight? Other than our pocketbook hurting, Jason and I are excited for him too! After leaving the orthodontist's office, Gracie asked Jase to look at those shinny things on his teeth. After a good examination of them she said, "Mommy, I want some of those shinny things too!". Jackson thought they were cool too! Little do they know - there day is coming.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Brace Yourself!
Well, today was Jase's big day! It was his turn to finally get braces put on his teeth! He was so excited but yet a little anxious. He did super! The question will be..... How will he feel tonight? Other than our pocketbook hurting, Jason and I are excited for him too! After leaving the orthodontist's office, Gracie asked Jase to look at those shinny things on his teeth. After a good examination of them she said, "Mommy, I want some of those shinny things too!". Jackson thought they were cool too! Little do they know - there day is coming.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
He looks like a pre-teen, Jennifer! I hope he's not too sore today!
Post a Comment