Sunday, April 5, 2009

Jenn's Family in Mississippi


During Spring Break, we went to Mississippi for a few days to visit family. When we visit - we always have a big "get-together" with my Dad's family. For the second year we went to Reagan and Josh's lake house (my cousin and her husband). We had so much fun! We did a lot of eating and even more laughing. We always have fun when we are all together. Aunt Gena had lots of yummy vegetables...I even stole some fresh peas from Reagan's freezer. Thanks again - Josh and Reagan! We really enjoyed our time with all of them. I'm glad they are my family!

2 comments:

Amy said...

How wonderful to get to see your family here! They are beautiful! Glad your visit was so sweet.

denise said...

I love all the pictures! I'm glad to see that everyone is doing well. We missed you and Bella!