Monday, May 11, 2009

Gracie turns four!


Yesterday our little Gracie turned four years old. I can hardly believe that is even possible. She had a great birthday. She decided around bedtime on Saturday night that she could not wait another minute to open her presents. Jason and I were pleasantly surprised how patient she had been waiting to open gifts until her actual birthday. So Saturday night she opened her gifts. Then Sunday after church we had cake and ice cream. Then she spent all of Sunday afternoon playing with her new toys. Since she did not have a "party", tomorrow she is going to Girly Girl for her very first manicure and pedicure! I will be sure to post some pictures. Thanks for all of the Birthday Wishes!

1 comment:

Amy said...

How fun! Can't wait to hear about the Girly Girl day!! Where is that place? I've not heard of it.