Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fabulous Christmas - Harvest Church


Last night was The Children's Christmas program at church. The children from Kid-U put on the program. It was really cute with an awesome message. Both of the boys were in the program. Jase and Jackson participate in a drum line. It's a really cool way for the kiddos to beat on tables and worship the Lord at the same time. It's really something to see! The boys love it! After the program, there was a cookie reception. It was lots of fun too! I didn't get very good pictures of the program, but I guess they're better than none at all! Enjoy! Hope you have a Fabulous Christmas!

1 comment:

Amy said...

That Jackson is a trip! I laugh out loud each time I see a picture with everyone looking but him! : ) The kids did such a great job Wed night! We're so blessed to have a program like this that they love!